The University of Lleida/IRBLleida (hereinafter, the University) agrees to provide you the access to the PRScomp Platform, to evaluate the polygenic risk score in a test population and compare it with populations around the world, with the following terms and conditions:
- The access and use of the Platform will be only for public or private non-commercial research purposes. If you want to access and use the Platform for commercial research purposes, send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The data deposited by the user will be treated confidentially and only he will have access to it. The user will be give public access to their data, in which case they will be anonymized.
- The use of the Platform does not grant any intellectual property rights of any kind (whether existing now or in the future and registered or not) to the Platform. The University may, in its sole discretion, suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or part of the Platform (with respect to any user, group of users or all users of the Platform) without notice and whether or not it is derived from ‘breach of these Terms. The University will not be liable to you in these circumstances
- By using this platform you agree that you will not attempt to download data from the Platform, beyond that provided by the system itself, or use the Platform in a manner that may adversely affect the performance or operation of the Platform. to other users.
- If the use of the Platform results in publications or communications at meetings or conferences, you agree to cite the use of the Platform in accordance with the «Citation» tab, as well as the underlying GWAS articles that contribute directly to subsequent publication. To this end, PUBMED identifiers are provided for the sources of each individual resource in order to facilitate appropriate citation.
- GWAS data included in the Platform may be protected by copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights worldwide. Unless otherwise stated in any notice accompanying any particular GWAS data, all such rights are reserved to the original authors of the GWAS data and you agree to abide by and comply with the license terms specified by such authors.
- The people in charge of the Platform do not guarantee that:
- the Platform is always available or discontinued;
- the Platform or any of the data provided on the Platform is accurate, complete, free from errors or omissions or secure or free from errors or viruses,
- the result of the use of the Platform is accurate or appropriate for any particular purpose.
- Links to other third party sites or resources are provided for your information only. The Platform has no control or responsibility over the content of such sites or resources.
- By using this Platform, you assume sole responsibility for the results obtained and the conclusions drawn from such use. The University will not be liable for any damages or other losses arising from your use of the Platform. The University shall not be liable in any circumstances, whether by contract, for damages (including negligence), misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent), restitution or otherwise for any loss, costs, damages, charges or special expenses, indirect or consequential. These Terms include, but are not limited to, loss of funding or loss of opportunity, goodwill, or reputation. None of these Terms excludes or limits any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
- The University may revise these Terms at any time by modifying this page. Please check this page from time to time for any changes as they will be legally binding on you.
- These Conditions and any claims or disputes arising out of or in connection therewith (including non-contractual disputes) shall be governed by the laws and regulations of the Spanish State, the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve them.
If you use PRScomp please cite:
Joan Fibla, Leandre Palau, José David Nunes, Marina Laplana, Ricard López. Polygenic risk score comparator (PRScomp): tested population vs. worldwide populations. ESHG Conference, 2022. P19.005.D